The project for JN114703 is located on Old M-14 from Farmington Road to Inkster Road in the City of Livonia, Wayne County. Project length is 3.006 miles.
The project for JN114704 is located on Old M-14 from Inkster Road to Telegraph Road in Redford Township, Wayne County. Project length is 1.951 miles.
General Project Description:
Work involved in the design of the project consists of development of final log of project and specifications including, but not limited to the following:
- CPM 1.5 inch mill and resurface of Old M-14
- Concrete pavement repairs
- ADA sidewalk ramp upgrades
- Minor drainage improvements
- Miscellaneous curb and gutter replacements
Description of Survey Pick-up Performed:
The survey scope of work assigned to Advanced Geomatics for this project consisted of topographic mapping at over 64 intersections (225 sidewalk ramps) which included curb, sidewalk, 4-corners of walk panels, and surface utilities within mapping limits. Topographic mapping was collected for 15 drainage locations throughout the project limits. Survey tasks completed by AG for this project consisted of:
- Establishing intermediate horizontal control points and vertical control bench marks.
- Re-established the non-legal alignment for M-14 from Farmington Road to Telegraph Road.
- Depicting the non-legal right-of-way limits for M-14 and crossing roads.
- Depicted approximate parcels boundary limits including parcel owner contact details.
- Recover and located PLSS/government corners crossing the project alignment.