The survey scope of work assigned to Advanced Geomatics for this project consisted verifying and completing full topographical mapping which was primarily collected via mobile LiDAR techniques by Survey Solutions, Inc. (SSI) along US-23 from 1480 feet North of Tawas Beach Road to 110 feet South of Kirkland Drive . Survey tasks completed by AG for this project consisted of:
- Establishing intermediate horizontal control points and vertical control bench marks.
- Establishing horizontal and vertical control for mobile scan target pairs, placed by SSI.
- Re-established the 1933 legal alignment for US-23 from South of Tawas Beach Rd to North of Kirkland Dr.
- Re-establish the legal right-of-way limits for US-23 throughout the project limits.
- Delineated approximate subdivision boundaries abutting US-23 within the project limits.
- Verification of topographic mapping collected by SSI data with mobile LiDAR.
- Pick-up mapping as required supplementing mobile LiDAR mapping as needed.
- Provided all final survey deliverables including CAD files on CD Rom.